If you are looking for home improvement professionals you can trust, P&M is the company that you should call. We have been providing quality work—on time and done right—for more than 25 years and we are ready to help you cross items off of your to-do list today. Give us a call and we will get to work around your home!
Inspection and Estimate
Remember, not all handymen are carpenters, electricians, or plumbers. Some confine their efforts to yard work, small tasks and general outdoor maintenance instead of indoor home repairs.
P&M handles both handyman and general contractor services so you can rest assure that your project is in good hands.
Check out the video to learn more about hiring the right person and when you are ready give us a call.
Delivering high-quality workmanship and exceptional customer service at competitive prices.
Doing whatever it takes to ensure that every project is completed on time and to project specifications.
- Home Maintenance, Repairs and Installation
- Carpentry, Painting and Remodeling
- Drywall, Trim, Crown Molding and Rain Gutters
- Electrical, Garbage Disposal, Ceiling Fan Installations
- Windows, Doors, Screen Repair and Much More
Things to look for before hiring a contractor or handyman service.
- Make a list of the work you need done
- Get good reliable local references
- Make sure your handyman is licensed, bonded, and insured
- Request cost estimates for both labor and materials ahead of time
- Establish a schedule for the work to be done
- Get a contract in writing